H&R Pro Kit lowering springs are designed to lower your H&R Lowering Springs Peugeot 406 (8***) between 25 and 45 mm - see above for the specific details about exactly your car.
The sublime H&R Pro Kit lowering springs allow you to lower your H&R Lowering Springs Peugeot 406 (8***) without compromising driving comfort. The H&R Pro Kit lowering springs are known to be some of the most comfortable lowering springs on the market - not completely unlike the Eibach Pro-Kit series.
Simply: If you want to lower your H&R Lowering Springs Peugeot 406 (8***) without destroying the driving characteristics, H&R is a brand you should not take a closer look at.
You can use both H&R Pro Kit lowering springs along with the factory mounted shock absorbers, or you can combine the springs H&R sport shock absorbers and thus the ultimate driving experience.
H&R Pro Kit lowering springs properties:
H&R has a huge range - actually one of the world's largest - range of lowering springs. Thus, there are over 13,000 part numbers to choose from
- Produced in steel of the highest quality
- Get a sporty look on your car when lowering it between 25 and 70 mm
- Progressive spring characteristics, for increased suspension
- Balanced driving comfort normal speeds, and sporty comfort when you get up at slightly higher speeds
- Safe driving dynamics
- Dynamic load capacity
- Rust protection of the highest quality
- German quality, produced in Germany