The TÜV part certificatewill be sent by e-mail within 1-2 business days.
Usually you will receive a simplified version TÜV part certificate when you order a coilover kit, a lowering kit or a sport suspension.
If you’ve lost your TÜV part certificate, then you’ll be able to order a new full version. We’re able to procure TÜV part certificates for all the same brands in which we carry lowering kits.
How to order a TÜV part certificate
1. Find the coil over kit, sport suspension or lowering, that’s mounted on your car, in our web shop
2. Check that the item is marked as having a “TÜV part certificate” – if it’s not listed as having a TÜV part certificate, it unfortunately won’t be possible for us to obtain a TÜV part certificate for the product
3. Write down the product number
4. Order the TÜV part certificate right here on this page, by clicking “Add to cart” at the top of the page
5. Go to your basket and proceed to payment
6. In the note field at the checkout page, enter the product number, that you wrote down in step no. 3
Have you ordered a TÜV part certificate from us at an earlier point?
If you’ve previously ordered a TÜV part certificate for your lowering equipment from us, but have lost it again, then please contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, and we’ll send you the TÜV part certificate once again – free of charge.
Unfortunately, it will not be possible to procure TÜV part certificate for items that doesn't have a TÜV part certificate from the manufacturer.